Covid-19 Return to School, Risk Assessment and Further Resources
During this time of uncertainty, we will continue to follow advice from the Government, Local Authority and GST, to maintain safety at school.
Covid-19 GOV.UK links:
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Advice to parents and carers on keeping children safe from abuse and harm
- Opening schools and educational settings to more pupils from 1 June: guidance for parents and carers
Other useful links:
- GST COVID-19 arrangements for safeguarding and child protection at Surrey Hills All Saints Primary School.
- Be Internet Legends
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Resources during COVID-19 School Closures
- Axel Scheffler book about Covid-19.
- Empathy Day Family Pack
A list of resources has been compiled by a Educational Psychologist, Dr. Dan O’Hare, around supporting children and young people through the current time and talking to them about Covid-19.
Further Covid-19 updates are available on the following sites: