Covid-19 Risk Assessment and Further Resources
To view our latest Risk Assessment 202/21 - updated March 2021 please click here.
To view our Coronavirus Track and Trace Privacy Notice please click here.
Covid-19 Useful Links:
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Advice to parents and carers on keeping children safe from abuse and harm
- GST COVID-19 arrangements for safeguarding and child protection at Surrey Hills All Saints Primary School.
- Be Internet Legends
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Resources during COVID-19 School Closures
- Axel Scheffler book about Covid-19.
- Empathy Day Family Pack
A list of resources has been compiled by a Educational Psychologist, Dr. Dan O’Hare, around supporting children and young people through the current time and talking to them about Covid-19.
Further Covid-19 updates are available on the following sites: