Surrey Hills All Saints is an academy in The Good Shepherd Trust, a family of church and community school academies within the Diocese of Guildford.
The Trust has established Local Committees for each of their academies. The Trust has delegated a number of activities to local committees. Further details can be found within the Scheme of Delegation. Each local committee is responsible for:
- Establishing the strategic direction
- Ensuring accountability
- Overseeing compliance
- Ensuring risks to the organisation are managed
The local committee meets six times per year (more if required but at least once per half term) and all local committee members are expected to attend. The term of office for all local committee members is 4 years, unless otherwise stated. This excludes the Headteacher.
The Local Committee currently comprises the following members:
- Debbie Aston - Chair and Elected Parent Member
- Judith Packer - General Member
- Stephen Welding - General Member
- Tim Armstrong - General Member and Church Link
- Julie Constable- General Member
- Ekpen Coates - Parent Member
- Jacky Fyson - Executive Headteacher
The local committee have a duty to publish the business interests of their individual governors annually. Details can be found in the document entitled 'Member Information and Business Interests' listed below.
Attendance at meetings for last academic year, can be found below.
To view the governance arrangements within The Good Shepherd Trust and the Trust Board membership please click here.
The GST Governance Handbook 22-23, the document that sets out the different levels of accountability within the separate layers of governances within a Multi-Academy Trust, is available to download below.