Local Governing Committee
The Local Governing Committee (LGC) currently comprises of the following members:
- Melanie Harris - Chair of LGC and Co-Opted Member
- Mary Adair - Vice Chair of LGC and Foundation Member
- Jennie Ratcliff- Headteacher and Ex-Officio Staff Member
- Michael MacDonagh- Foundation Member
- Jenny Rowley - Foundation Member
- Nicki Kong - Staff Member
- Tony Berry - Ex-Officio Foundation Member
- Alan Jonas - Ex-Officio Foundation Member
- Stuart Bateman - Parent Member
- Christopher Ashcroft - Foundation Member
- Anne Borrowdale - Foundation Member
There are currently vacancies for Parent and Foundation Members and a recruitment process is in hand. If you are interested in finding out more about school governance please contact the Clerk on email@example.com.
Governing Bodies have a duty to publish the business interests of their individual governors annually. Details can be found in the document entitled 'Governance Arrangements & Business Interests 2019-2020', listed below.
Details of the governance arrangements within the Good Shepherd Trust and Trust Board membership can be found at http://www.goodshepherdtrust.org.uk/901/trust-directors-trustees.
The Trust's Scheme of Delegation, the document that sets out the different levels of accountability within the separate layers of governances within a Multi-Academy Trust, is available below as a download.
Update and timetable for the Parent LGC Member Elections.