Local Governing Committee (LGC)
The Local Governing Committee currently comprises of the following members:
- Mary Adair - Chair of LGC and Foundation Member
- Debbie Aston - General Member
- Stuart Bateman - Parent Member
- Tony Berry - Ex-Officio Foundation Member
- Beverley Betts - Parent Member
- Anne Borrowdale - Vice Chair of LGC and Foundation Member
- Alan Jonas - Ex-Officio Foundation Member
- Nicki Kong - Staff Member
- Michael MacDonagh- Foundation Member
- Judith Packer - Foundation Member
- Jennie Ratcliff - Ex-Officio HT
- Stephen Welding - General Member
Governing Bodies have a duty to publish the business interests of their individual governors annually. Details can be found in the document entitled 'Governance Arrangements & Business Interests 2019-2020', listed below.
To view the governance arrangements within the Good Shepherd Trust and the Trust Board membership please click here.
The Trust's Scheme of Delegation, the document that sets out the different levels of accountability within the separate layers of governances within a Multi-Academy Trust, is available to download below.