New Reception Parent Information 2020/21
We would like to extend a warm welcome to you and your child, who will be joining our community at Surrey Hills All Saints Primary School, this September. As you will appreciate, creating transition opportunities this year, is challenging, however we are working hard as a team to ensure transition for your child from infant school or their nursery setting remains as smooth as possible.
At Surrey Hills we are here to work in partnership with you for every stage of your child’s learning journey. This year will obviously be different from normal but we have planned events to help your child become as familiar as possible with their new setting.
Early Years New Admissions Diary Dates:
- 19th June - Virtual Teddy Bears Picnic
- 26th June - Virtual Jungle Story Time
- 3rd July - Pirate themed virtual story time
- 8th July - Time slot for virtual ‘say hello’ and pre-recorded ‘Welcome Meeting’
- 15th July – Time slot for a tour of the Abinger Site
- September Home Visits TBC
Click here to take a look at our welcome booklet for parents and carers with children entering the Early Years Reception year.
To listen to Mrs Dutton and Mrs Philips sharing this week's story in the woodland copse, click here.
The teddy bears have sent you some activity menus, these are full of fun activities for you to complete. Teddy Bears' Picnic Activity Menu